As a book nerd, each of us have those moments when something awesome happens and you have to stop and process for a minute–and then you realize that there is no other reaction then to SQUEEEE! This is what happened when we approached one of our favorite authors, Debbie Macomber, and asked her to take part in our Ten Questions Series. Instead of ignoring us (which I’m sad to say is the most common reaction), simply saying yes (which is what amazingly wonderful authors are doing), Debbie said, YES! AND why don’t I give you some books to give away to your followers as well? How cool is that?!?!
In the spirit of the Christmas season Debbie Macomber will be graciously giving a copy of her latest novel, Dashing Through the Snow to two lucky Bookish Devices followers!
Full entry details at bottom of post.
Would you like to know a little more about this fun holiday story? Here’s a quick peek into the book from Jennifer:
Ashley Davison desperately wants to spend the holidays with her mom in Seattle. Dashiell “Dash” Sutherland has a job interview in Seattle. Though frantic to book a last-minute flight out of San Francisco, both are out of luck: Every flight is full, and there’s only one rental car available. Ashley and Dash reluctantly decide to share the car.
At first they drive in silence, but forced into close quarters Ashley and Dash can’t help but open up. Not only do they find they have a lot in common, but there’s even a spark of romance in the air. Their feelings catch them off guard. But the two are in for more twists and turns along the way as they rescue a lost puppy, run into petty thieves, and even get caught up in a case of mistaken identity.
I’m a little ashamed to admit that I haven’t had the time to read Dashing Through the Snow yet but when I told a dear friend about this giveaway and the upcoming interview they couldn’t have been more excited! Having recently finished the novel, the one thing they had to say was that it reads like a fun holiday chick-flick, and that was before they knew it was actually being turned into a movie. Dashing Through the Snow is scheduled to premier December 13th on the Hallmark Movie Channel . So read the book, watch the movie and get ready to be put in the perfect in the holiday mood.
THE CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED. CONGRATULATIONS TO LORI AND MICHELLE, OUR TWO WINNERS AND THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED ❤
How to enter the Dashing Through the Snow contest:
- To enter, simply follow the Bookish Devices Blog (click the blue follow link on the bottom of this page). If you’re already following us, congratulations! You’re automatically entered to win.
- To increase your chance of winning you have these additional options (note all entrants must complete step one first. These are only for additional entries). Follow @bookishdevices on twitter, comment on this blog post letting us know why you’d love to win Dashing Through the Snow, comment on THIS contest post on our Facebook Page. You may do any or all of these to earn additional entries for a total of 4 possible entries per person.
- This contest is only open to US residents and is void in any state, county, city, municipality, or any other area where it may be prohibited or in any area where our rules to not meet the requirements local laws regulating contests and giveaways.
- Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted via WordPress.
- Prizes will be shipped directly from Debbie Macomber’s representatives. Bookish Devices and Debbie Macomber et al can not be held responsible for lost packages.
- Entries must be received by Midnight Eastern Time Tuesday, December 15, 2015. Winners will be announced by Friday, December 18, 2015.